Tuesday, April 17, 2007

LongView

Lately my life has seemed like the Green Day song.
I GOT NO MOTIVATION WHERE IS MY MOTIVATION NO TIME FOR THE MOTIVATION SMOKING MY INSPIRATION
Yea, that hits a little too close to home. When I try to stay motivated, I become more motivated, less depressed, and accomplish more, so why can't I just do it? It's always hard, but gratifying. I need to get out of my funk, I need obstacles, I need to struggle, these things, I just realized keep me being me. I will always take on more than I think I can handle, more than other people think I can handle, the weird thing is, that's when I'm the happiest, when I have to fight for any free second I get. It's weird, I know. I'm easily inspired and pretty well focused once I set my mind to something. I just need to find my groove again, I tihnk I will make it.........do you?

1 comment:

ebben flow said...

Yes. It's been a funk of a month. You'll get back into it but it becomes harder each time you lose ground. I feel most of the same weight you're feeling now-Motivation, school, future, money, place in the world, purpose, etc.- and I know how much it sucks. You (we) just have to stand up to it and make these minor accomplishments first. Then continue to build from there. No doubt it can be done. You're dong a great job of keeping busy at the things that matter. Keep it up :)