Friday, June 29, 2007

June 28th





How do you know,
Which way to go
How many lies,
Ok,
Maybe not lies.
How many half truths?
Where is the line?
Between
Honest and lie
Who determines this line
What makes them
Qualified
I've tried to just hide
And not look at the problems
Seeing the world
Through rose colored glasses
Time passes,
The glasses crack,
And bend, and break.
It shakes me up
To be so blind
To this world
So weak
So naïve
Like a newborn
Brought screaming into this life
To a world not ready
If I am so great
Why do I hate
Myself at times
Things suck
Why should I dwell
On those who do not give a fuck
I care…..
Why do I
There is no need
I just need to feed
This monkey on my back
People pleaser
That's me
Other's happiness
Before my own
I zone
Out and think of the bliss
Everyday I miss
Must find it on my own
No one
I feel
Can love me
The way I love them
I fear
More than anything
Myself
Or the lack thereof
Who am I
Do you know
I try
Not to let it show
I'm lost
Im playing polo
Without my marco
Just waiting
To be found
I do not feel
I ever will be
Just lost
Aimlessly
In this so called life
I'm just a stepford
Except not a wife

No comments: