Thursday, May 3, 2007

:)

Last night was fun. It's been awhile since we've had people over, awhile since I've really been social. It started off kinda weird, i guess most gatherings kinda do, but i had fun. I wish everyone would just come all at once, instead of little by little, but it's always that way i suppose. I'm just glad I have such good friends, that still come through for me when they could probably be out somewhere getting totally drunk like most 21 year olds. It's just not for me, I feel as though I kinda lost those years,I kinda skipped them. I really think it started with my ex. I moved out, got engaged, got unengaged, and then was kinda forced to grow up when I fell on my butt cuz I statred needing to pay real bills. On one hand it's a blessing and at the same time a curse. Oh well, I'm happy where I am. :) Happy with who I am, and happy with where I'm going. I feel good :) We are going to watch Spiderman at my recent former job. Yikes, technically I still haven't quit or been fired, so we'll see how that goes, I will probably get stopped (if I'm seen) and be told, we are going to need to talk....... But what can they say, you with your money there, leave we don't want your money......yea right, I mean come on, it's Harkins, that's gonna happen. I really want a bunch of people to come tonight, I kinda miss the old days, going out with a group of people, having a bunch of people to talk to..... Just having fun. Don't get me wrong I have fun now, just different kinds of fun. Ben and I have a lot of fun joking around, playing games, movies, whatever. No matter what he can always make me smile. :) See......just thinking about him.... :) I'm really excited to see Kaylyn this weekend, she's SO cute and SO much fun, it's awesome, I love to see how he's SO happy when he's with her. Truly happy. Im learning the guitar, I really like it a lot, Ben's SO good, and I like learning something from him, he looks so cute when he's trying to show me.......... I suck tho. Hopefully I will get better tho! :)

No comments: