Thursday, March 19, 2009

change

I'm getting ready to move in with Ryan on Saturday. I'm excited and yet scared. It's been awile...ok 2 years since I have lived lived with a guy. It's only natural to be worried, right? I found a note from an anonymous party to ryan saying to call them. I want to ask him but I don't want to be the snoopy girlfriend. I decided I am just going to ask him when he gets home tonight. I know ryan loves me and wouldn't do anything under the table but I'm scared. Can you really blame me. We are signing the lease Saturday..... so this makes me laugh. I decided today was my finish unfinished draft day. This day was funny. It was bryce's br othrt and it makes me laugh to think of how insecure I was thwn. I'm reading this fully aware of how I was seriously worried and how looking back....just how irrational it really was. Ryan is a good man :)

No comments: